|How to place the request for genealogy investigation or ancestral tour?|
Please write your request for the research (estimation) IN A FREE FORM as email text and/or MS Word or PDF document attached to your email.
Whenever applicable/available, try to provide:
* Available starting information about your family members including names, places and precise or approximate dates of events (births, marriages, deaths) as well as the ancestors religion.
* Submit the scans/photos of the documents (passenger manifests, declaration of intention, and petition for naturalization, obituaries and other) that contain information about your family members, charts/drafts of the family tree.
* Personal documentation can be pertinent as well - postcards, letters, other). Even a story running in the family can be important.
* Describe your investigation goals as precisely as possible.
If you are planning a trip to the ancestral region, the following information will be valuable for us in order to help you with your visit:
* Please indicate exact or approximate time of your travel,
* Which region(s) and places would you like to visit,
* Number of tour members and if there are any children traveling with you.
* You can let us know (if known at that point) if you made booking for your flights (what are the arrival/departure points),
* Have you already booked your local accommodation, are you traveling by rented car or you wish to find other solution for your local transportation etc.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NOT ALL THE INFORMATION ARE NECESSARY IN ORDER TO START PLANNING YOUR INVESTIGATION OR TRIP! WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT IS TO START CORRESPONDENCE NO MATTER HOW MANY INITIAL INFO YOU HAVE!